5 favourite TV programmes:
1. I'm a Celebrity Get me Out of Here
2. Made in Chelsea (MiC)
- a reality TV game show in which 12 celebrities undergo a series of challenges whilst living together in a jungle for a few weeks.
- series 15 is due to air at the end of 2015.
- it has won many awards including British Comedy for best comedy entertainment, and numerous BAFTA awards.
2. Made in Chelsea (MiC)
- a reality TV show about the every day lives of men and women living in Chelsea, London.
- The cast includes: Jamie Laing, Louise Thompson, Alexander Mytton, 'Binky' Felstead, and many more.
- The reality TV show has millions of viewers and is currently showing their recent journey to LA on channel E4.
- an American sitcom about the day to day lives of 6 friends.
- it is still aired even 20 years after the final series finished.
- It stars: Matthew LeBlanc as Joey, Jennifer Aniston as Rachel, Lisa Kudrow as Phoebe, Matthew Perry as Chandler, David Schwimmer as Ross, and Courtney Cox as Monica.
- a TV crime drama starring Benedict Cumberbatch
- the third series has become the most watched drama series since 2001.
- it has won numerous awards in multiple areas such as the Emmy's, BAFTA, and Golden Globe.
- a reality TV singing competition. It delivers on the odd comic features but also brings out the emotional side of viewers.
- It started in 2004, with this years series being number 12.
- Now famous singers started off by performing on the X factor including: Leona Lewis, JLS, One Direction, Olly Murs, and Little Mix.
5 favourite Marvel Films
1. The Avengers
- Marvel characters from various films come together to fight off 'Loki' and his army from invading Manhattan.
- Such marvel characters as Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, and Captain America make an appearance in the film.
- The first Thor film premiered in 2011, with the sequel 'Thor: The Dark World' following in 2013.
- The two main characters, Thor and Loki, are played by Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston.
- Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr) appeals to many viewers for his cocky humour towards every other person and lack of feeling the need to please the media.
- The film has 2 sequels, each having a very different story line but are both just as intriguing.
4. X-men: Days of Future Past
- The seventh film of the movie series, starring: Hugh Jackman, James McAvoy, Micheal Fassbender, and Jennifer Lawrence.
- It has had multiple nominations for numerous awards and has also won some.
- The recreation of the original Spiderman films, currently waiting for the second sequel to be released into the cinemas.
- The two main characters are Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) and Gwen Stacey (Emma Stone).
1. Bruno Mars - 'Locked out of Heaven' 'When I was your man' 'Uptown Funk'
- At only age 29, the singer songwriter has had 17 number 1 singles, 7 of which he was a featured artist, has sold millions of albums across the world, and has won two Grammy awards.
2. The Wombats - 'Let's Dance to Joy Division' '1966' 'Emoticons'
- An English Indie rock band that consists of three members, and released their third album earlier this year (2015).
3. Fall Out Boy
- An American rock band of four males that was formed in 2001. They have won multiple awards and have released 8 albums
- An irish rock band originally known as 21 Demands, with four male members who started out merely playing at Battle of the Bands.
5. Taylor Swift - 'Shake it off' 'Wildest Dreams' 'Blank Space'
- A 25 year old singer songwriter that has released 5 albums, had 4 number ones, and has recieved a Grammy Award for album of the year.
5 favourite YouTube Channels
1. Your Grammar Sucks (YGS)
- This YouTube channel was made by Jack Douglass, aged 27. It is a series of comedy videos in which he makes fun of people's grammar, the first episode being posted in 2011.
- The YouTube channel is actually called 'Screen Junkies' but is most well known for remaking trailers of movies in a comedic way.
3. Nash Grier
- Nash started off creating Vines and became 'Vine famous'. He now lives in LA, is a model, and has also helped produce a couple of music videos etc.
4. The Janoskians
- A group of 5 Australian teenagers that started off with just 100 subscribers, a few years later they have over 2 million subscribers, have appeared numerous times on Teen Choice Awards, and have just released a movie of their journey.
5. Cameron Dallas
- Cameron is the typical YouTuber posting pointless videos of challenges, everyday topics etc. He also started off by becoming 'Vine famous' and although he won't be everyone's idea of a good YouTuber, I would happily watch his videos as they are relaxed and also have a comedic edge to them as well.
5 favourite actors/actresses
1. Angelina Jolie - Angelina is a favourite because she always plays a strong role, and goes against the stereotypes of women. She always plays the part flawlessly and is a massive role model to females around the world. But she isn't just a favourite to me because of her acting. The fact that she has taken on the role of being a mother to 6 children, 3 of which are adopted, has a stable relationship with Brad Pitt, and has kept hold of her career in the process makes me admire her more than any other actor/actress.
2. Leonardo Dicaprio - Leonardo has been my favourite actor since the first time I watched Titanic. There's always been something in the way he acts that grabs my attention and keeps me completely enticed for the whole of the movie. He has pure talent and his roles are never forced or unsuited to him. He embeds himself into the character and always gives an amazing performance.
3. Johnny Depp - I first discovered this actor whilst watching Pirates of the Carribean. I immediately loved the character of 'Jack Sparrow' and thought Depp played the part perfectly as he brought he modelled his own personality into the character as he does in the majority of his movies. This is why he is one of my favourite actors.
4. Jennifer Aniston - Jennifer is one of my favourites because she always shows her passion for acting in all her movies. She manages to keep the audience's attention in any role given to her. Her performances in the film Marley and Me, and TV programme Friends are my favourites.
5. Zac Efron - What I admire about Zac Efron is the fact that he doesn't just pick a certain type of character in all his movies. He doesn't stay in his comfort zone like some actors do, he picks different roles to play yet never seems to differ in performance levels.